In 1903, the Omaha Grain Exchange was formed to provide an organized market for buyers and sellers in the prospering agricultural area. In 1986, the Exchange was dissolved, but there was still a need for an inspection service.
Long time employee and chief inspector Richard Probst and his wife Darlene decided to purchase the inspection aspect of the Exchange. They incorporated in October of 1986 and started serving customers out of the current location at 1333 Lew Ross Rd. Council Bluffs IA.51501